The Unified Wine & Grape Symposium hosts more than 700 10 ft. x 10 ft. booths and 23 large vineyard and winery machinery areas. The exposition encompasses a wide range of products related to the wine and grape industry and includes international representation in both sessions and exhibits.
Meet with Other Industry Professionals: This is your opportunity to meet with thousands of wine industry professionals such as vineyard managers, vineyard owners, winemakers, winery managers, marketing executives, retail tasting room personnel, and more! Your sales representatives will have quality time to present and discuss your products or services without distractions. Expositions are the primary source for gathering product information.* Take advantage of this opportunity to make the right contacts with a highly targeted group!
- Draw a top-level, buying-power audience — an estimated 75% of all attendees are the purchasing decision-makers!
- Reach prospects for less than 58% of the cost of a direct sales call.*
- An easy-to-use lead retrieval system which provides you with the ability to scan in your booth visitor’s badge information.
- Reach unknown prospects not contacted by a salesperson.*
- Reduce closing costs by 62% versus sales calls.*
- Have the client see the product or meet a representative on his or her own initiative – more successful than cold calls!
- Online listing of your company information and products with a link to your Web site.
Unique Opportunities Abound
- Dedicated exhibit time without overlapping education sessions or meetings. Just you and thousa